Sunday, January 29, 2012

the hunger games

Hey guys!
I guess no one has missed, what's probably gonna be the spring's big blockbuster movie: The Hunger Games?? I have read all the books and I'm amazed. Suzanne Collins is an amazing writer and I got the chills, like every other five minute. You should definatly read the book, before the movie! The books are so good that I've read all of them in four days. It's some of the best books I've read and believe me, I read ALOT. Let me put it this way: I got twenty (yes, twenty!!!) books for christmas, that's how much I read. Call me a dork, but I just love reading. It's a fantasy like no other. So, read the book! And if you're lazy you can even download the book as an audiobook, so you won't even have to have your eyes open! And if you still don't wanna read the book, then atleast see the movie, because the trailer is very promising. AAAH I'm so excited! Can't it be March 23rd already?!?!?
Much love, fredrika


No comments:

Post a Comment